About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Amanda and I am the owner and creator of Amanda Jayne Designs. I love to make and design cute characters and pretty papers for crafters to use in their projects :)

Monday 2 January 2023

NEW DESIGNS

Good Evening.

I'm popping by today to share some NEW designs that I've added to my Etsy shop recently :)


There are over 80 designs that have been added including bunnies, bears, penguins, cows and more!


I also have 30% off my shop throughout January :)



So if you fancy something new to colour then why not have a browse :)

ETSY SHOP


Crafty Hugs

Amanda x

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the penguin in the stack of cups! Happy 2023 to you!

    ReplyDelete

Easter card Inspiration!

Good Afternoon! I’m back today to share this adorable Easter card by Isabella. It features my Carrot Hug digi stamp and there are two of the...