About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Amanda and I am the owner and creator of Amanda Jayne Designs. I love to make and design cute characters and pretty papers for crafters to use in their projects :)

Saturday 27 May 2023

Floral Inspiration for your card making projects

 Do you ever struggle with colours when creating your cards? Me too!

If you need to make a card and you’re lacking inspiration and you’ve already looked on Pinterest and at other people’s cards on social media, there are other things you can try to get your creative juices flowing again.

Now we are getting warmer days here in the UK, spending time outside is a great way to get your creative juices flowing. While you’re out and about take time to look at the beautiful flowers around you, there are so many colour combo ideas you could try in your next project! So the next time you’re struggling to put colours together for a card why not pop into your garden and take a look at your flowers for some inspiration :)

Here is a picture I took the other day while walking along the canal in Birmingham.

If you get inspired and make a card please do share it in my Facebook Group. I love seeing what people create and it’s lovely to know I’ve inspired you too :)



And here are some beautiful floral paper packs you could use in your projects, you can find them HERE



My Design Team have showcased them beautifully in their cards below

Catrin


Mynn


Annette


You can find all these sweet digital stamps and patterned papers in my Etsy shop

Have a wonderful day!

Crafty Hugs x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter card Inspiration!

Good Afternoon! I’m back today to share this adorable Easter card by Isabella. It features my Carrot Hug digi stamp and there are two of the...