About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Amanda and I am the owner and creator of Amanda Jayne Designs. I love to make and design cute characters and pretty papers for crafters to use in their projects :)

Saturday 17 February 2024

New Spring Designs in my Etsy shop!

 I’m not a big fan of winter and can’t wait for spring and summer! I love seeing all the beautiful flowers, baby birds and feeling the heat of the sun on my skin and dipping my feet in the sea. I’m a summer baby so maybe that’s why lol.

So to pass the winter blues away I’ve been keeping myself busy creating lots of new spring themed designs for you to use in your crafting projects :)

I thought I’d share one of them with you today. This card features my ‘Chick Hug’ digital stamp and papers from my ‘Summer Vibes’ digital paper pack.



I’ve also started a monthly challenge on my Facebook page Amanda Jayne Designs, so why not head over there to see what this months challenge is and maybe join in to be in with a chance of winning some new digis to add to your collection :)


Have a wonderful weekend!

Craft Hugs 

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter card Inspiration!

Good Afternoon! I’m back today to share this adorable Easter card by Isabella. It features my Carrot Hug digi stamp and there are two of the...