About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Amanda and I am the owner and creator of Amanda Jayne Designs. I love to make and design cute characters and pretty papers for crafters to use in their projects :)

Monday 4 March 2024

Spring bunny digi stamp

 March is here which means spring is on the way! The daffodils have made an appearance in my garden and the days are finally starting to feel warmer! I enjoyed a lovely walk this morning, I love breathing in the cold fresh air, its so invigorating and gets me ready for the day ahead :)

So with that in mind I thought I would share this spring bunny digi stamp that I’ve used to create todays card and inspiration for you :)

He looks super happy to be walking among the daffodils :)

You can find him HERE

I’ve layered some papers from my Easter paper pack and added a sentiment.


The March challenge has also gone up over in my Facebook Group, so if you would like to join in with this months challenge and be in with a chance of winning some new digi’s then pop over and take a look! 



Thanks for stopping by 

Crafty hugs
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter card Inspiration!

Good Afternoon! I’m back today to share this adorable Easter card by Isabella. It features my Carrot Hug digi stamp and there are two of the...