About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Amanda and I am the owner and creator of Amanda Jayne Designs. I love to make and design cute characters and pretty papers for crafters to use in their projects :)

Tuesday 20 February 2024

Heart Balloon Squirrels Digital Stamp

 Good Afternoon!

I’m back again today with another card! This time it features some beautiful colouring by Elin using copic markers. She has created a top fold card, die cut the image and layered it onto some blue patterned paper and finished it with some pearls. Isn’t it stunning! :)

I just love Elin’s style, I am in awe of her colour work and was thrilled when she agreed to create a few samples with my new designs. If you pop over to her website you can find all the details on how she created the card and the colours she used HERE


Heart Balloon Squirrels Digital Stamp


Thanks for stopping by, I will be back soon with some more inspiration :)

Crafty Hugs

Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter card Inspiration!

Good Afternoon! I’m back today to share this adorable Easter card by Isabella. It features my Carrot Hug digi stamp and there are two of the...