About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Amanda and I am the owner and creator of Amanda Jayne Designs. I love to make and design cute characters and pretty papers for crafters to use in their projects :)

Thursday 22 February 2024

Umbrella Bunnies Digital stamp

 Good Afternoon.

I’m sharing a card featuring my Umbrella Bunnies digital stamp today by Amanda Garrett aka thelittlepinkcaboose over on Instagram :)

She has used the no-lines colouring technique and water coloured them using fabercastell watercolour pencils. Added a sentiment and kept her design clean and simple by simply die cutting the image with a stitched effect border die :)

I have 50% off my whole shop until Sunday, so if you’d like to add these cuties and a few more designs to your digital stamp collection now is the perfect time! What are you waiting for!?!

Take a look at over 200 designs HERE



Crafty Hugs 
Amanda x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter card Inspiration!

Good Afternoon! I’m back today to share this adorable Easter card by Isabella. It features my Carrot Hug digi stamp and there are two of the...